Oils and techniques to help induce sleep in babies:
- Recommended oils include: chamomile, lavender, orange
- Add 1- 2 drops of chamomile oil into a 2 ounze bottle of massage oil [not mineral oil] and massage your baby before bed.
- Use one drop of lavender or chamomile in your baby's bath before bed or naptime.
- Take a 4 ounze spritzer bottle and add 3 drops of chamomile, 3 drops of lavender and 2 drops of orange and spritz in the air an hour before nap time or bed time.
More relaxed children help sleep deprived adults!
Oils and techniques for sleep deprived parents:
- They can use the oils to help rejuvenate them and their body; this will help them deal with the 'no sleep' time in their lives.
- The oils that are best for rejuvenation are Myrtle oil, Eucalyptus oil, Tea tree oil, Pine oil, Fir oil and Clarysage oil.
- These can be used in a number of ways; have your partner to massage you, put 4 drops into a hot bath and soak them into your body, use them in your showers in the morning or car diffusers for the morning wake up or the end of day wake up.
If you have any questions or concerns please consult a specialist for proper use.